Grand Capital weekly recap (September 12th – September 16th)
The hottest and latest numbers of the past trading week: the most profitable trade, the most active client with a surprising proportion between profitable and losing trades and the highest deposit growth. Read and compare your results with others!
Here’s the recap of the last week:
The most active client
Placed 1641 trades, including 1560 profitable and just 81 that resulted in a loss.
Highest deposit growth
In one week on a single account: +$46411,96.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$7893,34. The trade was opened on 2nd of September at 4:13PM and closed on 13th of September at 5:40PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- #PL – Platinum futures. Ticker: PL, NYMEX (CME Globex). Время торгов: CME Globex – round the clock, break 5:15pm-6:00pm NYT;
- #ZO OATS – Oat futures. Traded on Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) which is a brand of Chicago Stock Exchange. Ticker – ZO;
- #HO – Heating oil futures. Traded on the following exchanges: CME Globex, CME ClearPort, Open Outcry (New York);
- #Ford – American automaker. It is third in the US and forth in Europe based on the car manufacturing volume.
- #AEROFLOT – Largest airline in Russia and one of the biggest airlines in Eastern Europe. Aeroflot is a member of Sky Team global alliance, which includes such companies as Alitalia, Delta, KLM, Saudia, China Airlines, Korean Air and others. Ticker on Moscow Stock Exchange is AFLT.
Earn with Grand Capital!