Grand Capital weekly recap (October 3rd – October 7th)
The first week of October was quite stable for Grand Capital clients. The numbers didn’t break any records, but were, indeed, stable. Follow the best results of the past trading week in our traditional news section.
Here’s the recap of the last week:
The most active client
Placed 5436 trades, including 4801 profitable ones and 635 that resulted in a loss.
Maximum deposit growth
In one week on a single trading account was $13452,42.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$4900,00. The trade was opened on the 26th of September at 11:17AM and closed on the 3rd of October at 7:17PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # ZS – soybean futures, one of the oldest and most popular futures contracts. It is traded on Chicago commodity exchange, as well as on Globex;
- # YM – mini Dow Jones futures contract. It is traded on CBOT (Chicago), as well as electronic trading platform eCBOT;
- # FESX – DJ EURO STOXX 50 futures contract. Traded on EUREX;
- # JNJ – American company Johnson & Johnson, a major prducer of cosmetics, sanitary products and medical equipment. The company is in the Fortune 1000;
- # MCD – McDonald’s Corporation. American corporation which had been the largest fast food chain till 2010.
Earn with Grand Capital!