Grand Capital weekly recap (October 31st – November 3rd)
Last week the most active client of Grand Capital placed 3165 profitable trader. As always, follow the best trading results of fellow traders in our weekly recap.
Here’s the recap of the last week:
The most active client
Placed 3766 trades, including 3165 profitable ones and 601 that resulted in a loss.
Maximum deposit growth
In one week on a single accout was $13 849,33.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$6272,00. The trade was opened on the 28th of October at 08:30AM and closed on the 31st of October at 00:04AM.
The most interesting assets chosen by traders:
- # 6N –NZD/USD futures. Trading volume is a few thousand contracts per day. The contract size is 100 000 NZD, minimum price fluctuation is 0,0001$ per 1 New Zealand dollar or $10 per 1 contract;
- # PA – Palladium futures, traded on NYMEX. The contract volume is standard and equals 100 troy ounces (around 3,11 kg). 1 pip is 0,05 and costs $5;
- # ES – S&P 500 mini futures contract. It is traded on electronic CME platform – Globex. The futures contract size is calculated according the the following formula: $50Xindex quotation;
- # GAZPROM – A global energy company. It is focused on geological exploration, production, transportation, storage, processing and sales of gas, gas condensate and oil, sales of gas as a vehicle fuel, as well as generation and marketing of heat and electric power. The company holds the largest natural gas reserves in the world. Share in global reserves – 17%, share in Russina reserves – 72%;
- # IBM – One of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of software products and IT and consulting services. The company’s headquarters are located in Armonk city (New York state).
Earn with Grand Capital!