Grand Capital weekly recap (November 7th – November 11th)
The last week turned out to be quite tense and dramatic. Donald Trump’s unexpected victory in the US presidential election stirred up the markets. And as always, someone gained more and someone gained less. Learn about the best trading results in our traditional weekly recap.
Here’s the recap of the last week:
The most active client
Placed 1248 trades, including 1179 profitable and only 69 that resulted in a loss. Note that all the trades were on the USD/JPY pair.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $70 208,77.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$13 097,85. The trade was opened on the 8th of November at 8:34AM and closed on the 9th of November at 7:29AM.
The most interesting assets chosen by traders:
- # GC — Gold futures, traded on COMEX exchange market. The volume of contract: 100 troy ounces (about 3,11 kg). Minimum price fluctuation: $0,10 for an ounce ($10,00 for a contract);
- # FGBL — futures contract for German long-term bonds Euro Bund, traded on Eurex exchange market. Contract volume is 100,000 EUR. Contract price quotation is a percent of the nominal value of the contract. 1 tick equals 0,01 points (percent) and costs €10,00;
- # 6E — EURUSD futures. It is the most liquid currency futures, trading volume of which reaches hundreds of thousands of contracts per day. Contract volume is 125 000 EUR;
- # ROSNEFT — Russian oil and gas company. It is the world’s largest publicly traded oil company. The company’s main activities include prospecting and extraction of oil and gas, production of petrochemicals and sales of its products;
- # RUSGIDRO — Russian hydroelectricity company, owner of the most hydroelectric power plants in the country, one of the major Russian generating companies by installed plant capacity and world’s third largest hydroelectric generating company.
Earn with Grand Capital!