Grand Capital weekly recap (February 13th – February 17th)
Our weekly recap uncovers secrets: which currency pairs were used by the most active trader of the week, which trade was the most successful and other interesting numbers and facts. Check and compare!
Here are the results of the trading week 13th – 17th of February:
The most active client
Placed 1280 trades, including 692 profitable ones and 588 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved CHF/JPY, AUD/CAD and EUR/GBP.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $46 866,00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$13 400,00. The trade was opened on the 26th of January at 10:17PM and closed on the 15th of February at 3:41PM.
The most interesting instruments chosen by traders:
- # CL — Light Sweet Crude Oil futures. Traded on NYMEX. Contract volume: 1 000 barrels (42 000 gallons). Minimum price step: $0,01 per barrel ($10,00 per contract);
- # DX — US Dollar index futures. Traded on electronic platform of ICE. The contract size is calculated according to the formula: $1 000, multiplied by the index quote. 1 pip is 0,005 index points and equals $5,00;
- # FDAX[ — DAX index futures. Traded on EUREX. DAX is the Germany’s most important index. It is a capitalization-weighted index . 1 pip is 0,5 unit and costs €12,50;
- # LENTA («Лента») — Russian hypermarket chain, leader in Russia, based on the number of retail space and and fifth largest in terms of revenue (2015). Lenta operates 190 stores in 77 cities of Russia and 50 stores in Moscow city;
- # TRV (The Travelers Companies) — one of the largest US insurance companies, present in Dow Jones Industrial Average. Market capitalization: 34 billion USD (August 2016).
Earn more with Grand Capital!