Grand Capital weekly recap (13th of March — 17th of March)
Meet the recap of the past trading week.
The most active client
Placed 1316 trades, including 759 profitable ones and 557 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved the USD/CHF pair.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $10 540,00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$9 780,00. The trade was opened on the 10th of March at 2:25PM and closed on the 16th of March at 2:44PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # XRB — gasoline futures, traded on NYMEX exchange. The contract volume is 42 000 gallons (approximately 159 cubic meters). Minimum price fluctuation is $0.0001 (1/100 of a penny) for a gallon or $4.20 per contract;
- # ZR — rice futures contract, traded in CBOT, a subsidiary of Chicago Mercantile Exchange. Rice is one of the most cost-demanding crops. It is produced throughout the world and is rated second among crops (surpassing corn and second to wheat) by production volume. The contract volume is 200 000 kg. Minimum price fluctuation is 0.5 cent and costs $10;
- # RF — futures contract for EUR/CHF. It’s a low-volume contract, its daily volume does not exceed several hundred contracts. The contract size is 125 000 Euro. Minimum price fluctuation (2 point and 1 tick) is 0.0001 CHF for 1 EUR or 12.5 CHF per contract;
- # URALKALIY («Уралкалий») — a Russian company, world’s largest producer of potash fertilizers. Uralkali produces approximately 20% of the world’s potash fertilizers. 80% of the product is exported. Among the top buyers are China, India, Russia, USA, Brazil and countries of Southeast Asia;
- # T (AT&T Inc) — an American telecommunications company. It is the largest provider of both local and long-distance telephone services and second-largest mobile phone operator in the US. It is listed 18th among the largest mobile telephone operators in the world, with 135 million mobile customers.
Earn with Grand Capital!