Grand Capital weekly recap (20th of March — 26th of March)
The results of the previous trading week. Compare them with your own results and aim for the best!
The most active client
Placed 1466 trades, including 838 profitable ones and 628 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved CHF/JPY, AUD/CAD, EUR/CHF pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $23 081,08.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$7212,00. The trade was opened on the 15th of March at 09:00PM and closed on the 21th of March at 11:35AM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # 6A — AUD/USD rate futures. The contract size is 100 000 AUD. Minimum price fluctuation (one point and one tick) is $0.0001 for 1 AUD or $10 for one contract.
- # NQ — futures mini contract for NASDAQ-100 stock index, traded on CME. The contract size is calculated by multiplying the current value of the index by 20 USD. The quotes are specified in the index points. 1 tick is 0,25 and is worth $5. NASDAQ is an American OTC market that specializes in hi-tech companies shares (electronics, software etc.).
- # CC — cocoa futures contract, traded on ICE. The contract size is standardized and equals 10t. 1 tick is worth $10.
- # PHOSAGRO (“ФосАгро”) — a Russian chemical holding company. PhosAgro’s core business is the production of mineral fertilizers. The company is the leading phosphate fertilizers producer and its 2016 revenue amounted to 187.74 billion RUB and the net profit to 59.88 billion RUB.
- # XOM (Exxon Mobil Corporation) — an American oil producer and the largest privately-owned oil company in the world. It’s one of the largest corporations in the world by of market capitalization ($366.98 billion in 2017). 99.85% of shares are held by public investors. The company is included into Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Earn with Grand Capital!