Grand Capital weekly recap (April 3rd – April 7th)
Here are the results Grand Capital clients have shown during the first week of April.
The most active client
Placed 1084 trades, including 628 profitable ones and 456 the resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD and GBP/AUD.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $41 653,50.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$7 855,00. The trade was opened on the 24th of March at 13:16 and closed on the 4th of April at 16:18.
The most interesting instruments chosen by traders:
- # ZL — Soybean Oil futures. Traded on CBOT exchange. The volume of a single futures contract is 60 000 pounds. Minimum price fluctuation if 1/100 cent or $0,0001 per pound, which equals $6,00 per contract;
- # FESX — Euro Stoxx 50 futures. Traded on Eurex exchange. The contract volume is calculated according to the following formula: €10 multiplied by the current index quote. One pip equals €10,00;
- # PA — Palladium futures. Traded on NYMEX. The contract size is standard and equals 100 troy ounces (approx 3,11 kg). One tick is 0,05 and costs $5;
- # JNJ (Johnson & Johnson) is an American holding company that leads a group of more than 250 subsidiaries around the world that manufacture medicines, sanitation products and medical equipment. It is a part of the Dow Jones Global Titans 50 index;
- # AXP (American Express) is an American financial company. Known products of the company are credit cards, payment cards and traveler’s checks. The number of transactions on American Express cards in the trade and service network amounted to 6.5 billionin in 2014 pieces, which is 3% of bank cards transactions globally.
Earn with Grand Capital!