Grand Capital weekly recap (3rd – 7th of July)
Meet the best trading results of the past week in our traditional news section.
The most active client
Placed 1093 trades, including 661 profitable ones and 432 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/AUD, EUR/USD, and AUD/USD pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $47 220,00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$47 220,00. The trade was opened on the 18th of May at 22:52 and closed on the 3rd of July at 18:16.
The list of the most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- @CAD — Canadian dollar futures. The contract size is 100 000 Canadian Dollars. Minimum price change (1 pip) is 0,0001$ per 1 CAD or $10 per contract;
- @O — Oats futures. The contract size of the oats futures is 5000 bushels. As bushels measure volume, the weight differs for each grain type. For Oats it is 86 metric tons;
- # CAT (Caterpillar Inc.) — American Corporation, one of the largest corporations that produce special machinery. It produces earth-moving equipment, construction equipment, diesel engines, power plants (operating on natural and associated gases). The company operates more than 480 branches located in 50 countries on five continents;
- # MAGNIT («Магнит») — Russian retailer and a food chain. As of December 31, 2016, the company’s network included 14,059 outlets. In 2016 the company’s revenue amounted to 1.07 trillion rubles;
- # CSCO (Cisco) — American transnational company. Develops and sells network equipment for large organizations and telecommunications enterprises. One of the world’s largest companies in the field of high technology. In the US, Cisco has traditionally been listed as one of Fortune’s top 100 companies for employees.
Earn more with Grand Capital!