This section covers the following topics while using the Plus500 software. We will start with how to open and verify your Plus500 account using the software, scroll down to view the steps. If you’ve already done this, feel free to skip to the next topics.
How to open an account using the Plus500 software
Software download link: www.plus500.com.
Downloading and installing the Plus500 software is easy. Just follow these steps.
- First, open the link: www.plus500.com.
- Then click on “Download our Windows trader”. Or download from a direct link (and you can skip to point 5).
- The next screen appears. Click on Download Now!
- Now your download will start and depending on what browser you use, you can start it immediately.
- Execute the downloaded file, Plus500 will now install on your computer immediately. Wait for this process to finish.
- Plus500 will then automatically start up and you’ll see the following screen.
- Since you don’t have an account yet, click on New User.
- Fill in your email address and password.
- Click submit.
- You will be automatically redirected to a welcome page of Plus500. You can close this page and continue on the Plus500 software.
How to get a verified account?
- Here a few steps are required to create a fully approved account. Click on Funds Management for this.
- Plus500 will now ask you a few mandatory questions. Fill everything in, then click Done.
- Plus500 will start processing your information, wait for it to finish.
- You are now redirected to new screen, here you will have to upload your ID, which is a copy of your passport, ID card or driving licence. Click on Upload to find a copy of your ID.
Tip: Take a photo of your ID with your mobile phone and email it to yourself.
- Once you’ve selected a copy of your ID, wait for the upload to finish.
- Once uploaded, you’ll get this message: “Your uploaded files are currently being reviewed – this process is usually completed within several minutes.” Dismiss this message by clicking Ok.
- In the next screen you can see that your copy of ID is now under review. Once this message changes to Verified, you’re good. Close this screen.
- There is also another document that you need to upload to fully verify your account and to be able to start trading. Click on Funds Management again.
- Now click on Verify Account.
- You’ll see that your ID is already uploaded, what’s missing is a proof of residence. This can be a photocopy of an entire utility bill or bank statement. The only obligation is that your name, address is on it and that the document isn’t older than 6 months. Click on Upload once you have one. Wait for the upload to finish. Your Address section will now also be Under Review.
- In the next screen you can see my Verified account. I have also verified my email address which is easy to do. You don’t need to verify your phone number. Once you get this one, you’re ready to go!
Congratulations! You can now start trading with real money using the software.
Go back to: