Grand Capital weekly recap (August 29th – September 2nd)
Do you sometimes wonder how other Grand Capital traders do and would like to compare your results? Today we are introducing a news section that will give you this opportunity. Every week we will be publishing a recap of the past week’s most profitable trades, highest deposit growth and largest trading volumes.
Here is our recap of the last week:
The most active client of the week:
Placed 655 trades, including 396 profitable ones and 259 with a loss. The client traded the following assets: GBPUSD, AUDUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF.
Maximum deposit growth
In one week on a single account was + $32290,61.
The most profitable trade of last week
Resulted in a profit of +$6396,00. The trade was opened on 26th of August at 6:37PM and closed on 31st of August at 3:28PM.
Here’s the list of the most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders of Grand Capital:
- FGBL – Euro Bund future. Traded on EUREX
- NG – Natural Gas futures. Mainly traded on NYMEX in New York.
- ZC CORN – Corn futures. Traded on CBOT exchange in Chicago.
- #AXP – “American Express” corporation. Among its most famous products are credit cards and travel cheques. Company’s headquarters located in New York.
- #SURGUT – Surgutneftegaz. One of the biggest oil companies in Russia.
Earn with Grand Capital!