Grand Capital weekly recap (September 5th – September 9th)
We continue to publish a recap of the past week’s most profitable trades, highest deposit growth and largest trading volumes. Read and compare your trading results with others.
Here’s the recap of the past week:
The most active client
Placed 1136 trades, including 699 profitable ones and 437 that resulted in a loss.
Highest deposit growth
In one week a single account growth was $41683,29.
The most profitable trade
Resulted in a profit of +$23683,29. The trade was opened on 31st of August at 2:56PM and closed on 6th of September at 10:07AM.
Here’s the list of the most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders last week:
- #KC – Coffee futures. Traded on ICE in New York City, NY from 12.30PM till 11:00PM UTC+3;
- #LBS – Lumber futures. Traded on CME in Chicago, IL from 6:00PM till 10:05PM UTC+3;
- #AEX – AEX is a stock index which comprises the major Netherlands companies, traded on Euronext stock exchange;
- #GF FEEDER CATTLE – Feeder cattle index futures. It is a deliverable futures contract for 50,000lbs of cattle (feeder calves), ticker GF (25K). Delivery months are January, March, April, May, August, September, October and November. The price is cents per pound. Traded on CME. Minimal tick: $0,025 = $12,50;
- #EBAY. eBay is an online platform providing consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales services. The company was founded in 1995, and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
Earn with Grand Capital