expertgc
Participant

Scalping is the safest strategy. Interview with Nusrettin Ceylan, who won $200 in Drag Trade Contest

We’ve heard many news from Turkey during the past summer, including many political events wich had negative effects on markets: Turkish lira fell, along with Turkish stock market. The winner of tour 333 of Drag Trade contest – a student from Turkey, despite a busy schedule, took some time to tell us why he prefers international brokers to local ones.

Trading as science

I am a student of Ege University. For me, trading is more of a hobby which sometimes results in additional income. However, I always try to find enough time to educate myself. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find fellow traders among my friends, so I have to do it on my own. I watch educating videos, participate in webinars, read books on Forex, study analytics. In other words, I use any chance I have to learn more about trading. I used the very same approach in the contest.

I chose Grand Capital as it is one of the biggest brokers

My top-5 favorite currencies are: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, XAUUSD, and USDTRY. As per strategies, I am quite loyal to scalping as it is comparatively safe and gives you some space for maneuvers. I intentionally choose foreign brokers. The thing is that Turkish brokers don’t yet offer as many services and opportunities as international companies. For example, the highest leverage here is 1:25. In Grand Capital I’ve used 1:500 (editor’s note – for a Standard account the maximum leverage is 1:2000). I chose Grand Capital because it is one of the biggest brokers. That was also the reason for my participation in Drag Trade contest. As per the things I would change – I would really like to see Turkish language support.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by expertgc.