Grand Capital headquarters moved to a new office
Modern infrastructure is a major aspect for any company. That is why to assure comfortable environment for both employees and clients, Grand Capital moved to a new spacious office, which is located in walking distance from “Moskovkie Vorota” subway station: Moskovsky prospect, building 105, 3rd floor.
Stanislav Vaneev, CEO Grand Capital:
«Grand Capital has undergone a lot of changes over the past two years. Our staff has expanded, some processes have been improved, new services have been introduced. This move is just one more step in the company’s development. I am glad that the 10th anniversary of Grand Capital will be celebrated in a brand new office».
In the office you can:
- Receive a consultation on all the services offered;
- Learn how to trade on financial markets by taking free courses;
- Learn technical and fundamental analysis;
- Learn trading CFD futures and stocks as well as Binary Options under a supervision of one of our financial advisors.
Welcome to our new office!
- This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by expertgc.