Grand Capital weekly recap (September 26th – September 30th)
The last week of September turned out to be quite productive for clients of Grand Capital. Learn about the past week’s most profitable trades and highest deposit growth in our weekly recap section!
Here’s the recap of the last week:
The most active client:
Placed 1295 trades, including 1243 пprofitable ones and 52 that resulted in a loss.
Highest deposit growth
In one week on a single account was +$9644,85.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$6800,00. The trade was opened on the 26th of September at 12:28PM and closed on the 26th of September at 12:36PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:[/b]
- # 6B – GBP/USD futures contract. Its ticker on Globex – 6B. The contract is sized at 62 500 pounds with minimum price fluctuation of — 0,0001$ for 1 pound or 6,25$ per 1 contract;
- # RY – EUR/YEN futures contract. The trading volume is thousands of contracts a day. The contract is sized at 125 000 euro;
- # XRB – Gasoline futures contract, which is traded on NYMEX.
- # DIS – The Walt Disney Company is one of the biggest mass media and entertainment conglomerate. The company is in Dow Jones index.
- # ROSTEL – Rostelekom is one of the largest telecom companies in Russia and the World.
Earn with Grand Capital!