Grand Capital weekly recap (October 10th – October 14th)
$28 278,75 was earned by one of Grand Capital clients last week. Not bad, right? Read about other fascinating facts of the past trading week in our weekly news section. Follow the best!
Here’s the recap of the past week:
The most active client
Placed 1195 trades, including 759 profitable ones and 436 that resulted in a loss.
Maximum deposit growth
In one week on a single trading account was $28 278,75.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$3381,00. The trade lasted for more than two months: it was opened on 10th of August at 12:12PM and closed on 12th of October at 03:20AM.
The list of the most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # TF – Russell 2000 mini futures. Traded on ICE in London;
- # DX – US Dollar index futures. Traded on ICE electronic platform;
- # OJ – Orange joice futures contract, traded on ICE (New York). The contract volume is standard and equals 15 000 pounds (about 6,9 ton);
- # YANDEX – A Russian transnational company that owns Yandex search engine, web portals and services in a number of countries;
- # APPLE – An American corporation, manufacturer of computers and tablets, portable music players, mobile phones, software. As of 11th January 2016, Apple market capitalization was $537 bln.
Earn with Grand Capital!