Grand Capital weekly recap (October 24th – October 28th)
Successful people say that records only exist to be broken. Last week the most active client of Grand Capital placed 1711 successful trades. Read more about this and other facts in our traditional weekly recap. Compare your trading results with others and strive for the best!
Here’s the recap of the last week:
The most active client
Placed 2992 trades, including 1711 profitable ones and 1281 that resulted in a loss.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was +$28 833,00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$10 422,00. The trade was opened on the 20th of October at 4:45PM and closed on the 24th of October at 11:09AM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # CL – Crude oil futures. Light Sweet Crude Oil is traded at NYMEX. This brand is the most popular of all. Contract volume: 1.000 barrel;
- # RP – Euro/British Pound futures. It is a low activity contract; its daily volumes don’t exceed a few hundreds of contracts. Contact volume – 125 000 Euro, minimum price fluctuation (1 pip) – 0,00005 Pounds for 1 Euro or 6,25 Pounds per contract.
- # ZR – Rice futures contract. It is traded at Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT). Rice is one of the most expensive crops to produce. It is produced worldwide and is the second among the three crops, losing to wheat and overrunning corn.
- # SBER – Sberbank is the main creditor of the Russian economy. Sberbank has 17,5 thousand branches across Russia.
- # GE – General Electric is an American corporation, manufacturer of many types of equipment, including locomotives, power plants (including nuclear reactors), gas turbines, aircraft engines, medical equipment, etc.
Earn with Grand Capital!