Grand Capital weekly recap (November 14th – November 18th)
We wish you a successful trading week and, as always, present to you our weekly recap.
Here’s the recap of the last week:
The most active client:
Placed 1903 trades during the last week, 1190 of which were profitable and 713 resulted in a loss. All the trades were placed on EUR/USD pair.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $99 501,57.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$22 044,00. The trade was opened on the 10th of November in 11:56PM and closed on the 14th of November in 8:51AM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # RY — EUR/JPY cross-rate futures. The trading volumes reach several thousands of contracts a day. Contract value is 125,000 EUR, minimal price fluctuation (1 point and 1 tick) is 0.01 JPY for 1 EUR or 1,250 JPY for 1 contract;
- # HO — Mazut futures, traded on NYMEX exchange market. Contract value is 42,000 gallons (1 imperial gallon is 4,55 liters; 1 US gallon is 3,78541178 liters). The quotes are in USD for a gallon. Minimal price fluctuation is $0,0001 for a gallon;
- # FESX — Euro Stoxx 50 index futures, traded on Eurex exchange market. Contract value is calculated by multiplying €10 by the current index quote figure. The quotes are specified in the index points. 1 tick equals 1 unit and costs €10,00;
- # AXP — American Express is an American financial services corporation. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses. The company is headquartered in New York City, NY and its common shares are traded on New York Stock Exchange. American Express is one of 30 companies included in the Dow Jones Industrial Average;
- # INTC — Intel Corporation is an American corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. The company produces electronic devices and hardware components, including microprocessors, chipsets etc.
Earn with Grand Capital!