Grand Capital weekly recap (November 5th – December 9th)
Every week we choose clients who have placed the most trades, acquired the maximum deposit growth and placed the most profitable trade. Follow the best traders!
Here’s the recap of the past trading week:
The most active client:
Placed 1305 trades in a week, including 729 profitable ones and 576 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades were placed using EUR/NZD. EUR/USD, EUR/CHF, NZD/USD pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $19 780,00.
The most profitable trade
Resulted in a profit of $6 949,6. The trade was opened on November, 11th at 3PM and closed on December, 5th at 5:47PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by our trades:
- # XRB — Gasoline futures, traded on ICE (New York). Contract value is 42,000 gallons (about 159 cubic meters). Minimal price fluctuation is $0,0001 (1/100 of a penny) for a gallon ($4,20 for a contract).
- # SB — Sugar futures, traded on ICE (New York). Contract value is standardized and equals 112 000 lbs. (50,8 tons). 1 tick equals 0,01 and costs $11,20.
- # AEX — AEX index futures, traded on Euronext stock exchange. AEX index (acronym for Amsterdam Exchange index) is a pivotal stock index of the Netherlands, it encompasses 25 of the country’s major companies.
- # NIKE — A world-famous American sportswear manufacturer. The brand is valued at $10,7 bln and is the most valuable trademark in sports industry. Nike is included in Dow Jones Industrial Average since 2013.
- # JPM — JPMorgan Chase is an American bank, the US’s largest bank by total assets. Historically it’s a financial conglomerate, formed by merging of several major US banks. In 2015 JPMorgan Chase was listed 6th on Forbes Global 2000 list.
Earn with Grand Capital!