Grand Capital weekly recap (January 16th — January 20th)
The most profitable trade of the week yielded $24 276. Aim for the best!
Here’s the recap of the last trading week:
The most active client
Placed 2545 trades in a week, including 2453 profitable ones and 92 that resulted in a loss. Notably, all trades were placed with USD/JPY pair.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $24 477,41.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $24 276,00. The trade was opened on the 8th of December, 2016 at 4:30PM and closed on the 17th of January at 3:05PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # SI — Silver futures, traded on COMEX. Contract size is 5,000 troy ounces (about 155,5kg). Minimum price fluctuation is $0,005 (0,5 cents) per ounce ($25,00 per contract);
- # JO — Orange juice futures, traded on ICE. Initial margin for one contract is $900. 1 tick is 0,05 and is worth $7,5. Contract size for orange juice is standardized and equals 15,000lb (about 6,9t);
- # ZW — Wheat futures, traded on CBOT. The size of wheat futures contract is 5,000 bushels;
- # EBAY (eBay Inc.) is an American company, providing online auction (core business line) and online shopping services;
- # HPQ (Hewlett-Packard) — one of the major American IT and cybernetics companies. It develops and provides hardware and software for businesses and private consumers.
Earn with Grand Capital!
- This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by expertgc.