Grand Capital weekly recap (January 23rd – January 27th)
As usual, read the best trading results of the past week in our weekly recap.
Here is how the 23-27 January trading week went:
The most active client
Placed 1159 trades, including 637 profitable ones and 522 that resulted in a loss. The majority of the trades involved AUD/CAD, CHF/JPY and AUD/NZD pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
In one week on a single trading account was $23 175,00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$12 700,83. The trade was opened on the 20th of January at 9:11PM, and closed on the 23rd of January at 03:39 AM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # KC — Coffee futures contract. Traded on ICE (NY). The contract size is standard and equals 37 500 pounds. 1 pip is 0,05 and costs $18,75;
- # WTI — Crude light oil futures. WTI is high quality crude oil. WTI is considered (as Brent) a benchmark for oil prices. Traded on ICE. The minimum price move is $0,01 per barrel ($10,00 for a contract);
- # ZM — Soy flour futures. Traded on Chicago commodity exchange on Globex. Volume of a single contract is 100 short tons, which equals 91 metric ton. Minimum quote change is 10 cents for a short ton or $10,00 per contract;
- # FACEBOOK — The largest social network in the world. Facebook is in five most visited websites globally. It was founded on the 4th of February 2004 by mark Zuckerberg and his friends during their studies in Harvard University. In July 2016 Facebook audience was 1,71 billion users;
- # DD (DuPont) — American chemical producer, one of the largest in the world. Company’s employees invented many unique polymer and other materials, such as neoprene, nylon, teflon, kevlar, mylar, tyvek and others. Included in the list of Fortune 1000 companies in 2008 (81st place).
Earn more with Grand Capital!