Grand Capital weekly recap (January 30th – February 3rd)
The past trading week turned out to be extremely successful for Grand Capital clients. Just look at the numbers: the maximum deposit growth was $156 550,00 and the most profitable trade brought +$95 011,81 to the trader’s account.
Read more facts and numbers about the 30th of January – 3rd of February trading week :
The most active client
Placed 1157 trades, including 618 profitable ones and 539 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades included AUD/CAD, CHF/JPY, EUR/GBP, EUR/CHF pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $156 550,00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$95 011,81. The trade was opened on the 4th of January at 2:22PM and closed on the 30th of January at 1:52PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by clients:
- #6B — GBPUSD futures. The contract size is 62 500 pounds. Minimum price change (1pip) is $0,0001 for 1 pound or $6,25 per 1 contract;
- #QM — Light Sweet Crude Oil mini-contract. Traded on NYMEX in New York. The contract size is standard and equals 500 barrels, which is a bit less than 68 tons. The contract quotes are in the US Dollars per barrel. 1 pip is 0,025 and costs $12,5;
- #FCE — CAC 40 futures contract. Traded on EUREX. The contract size is calculated according to the following formula: €10 multiplied by the current index quote. 1 pup is 0,5 of a unit and costs €5,00. CAC 40 is the most important French index and one of the major indices of Euronext;
- #CAT (Caterpillar Inc.) — american corporation that produces machinery. It produces earthmoving equipment, diesel engines, power plants. The company has over 480 units that located in 50 countries on five continents.
- #VTB — VTB bank. The international VTB group provides banking services in Russia, CIS, countries of Western Europe, Asia and Africa. It takes the 210th place among 500 largest companies in Europe.
Earn more with Grand Capital!