Grand Capital weekly recap (February 6th – February 10th)
The best results of the past trading week. Read and compare the results with yours.
The most active client
Places 1357 trades, including 944 profitable ones and 413 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/USD pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
In one week on a single account was $53 065,48.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$15 000,00. The trade was opened on the 3rd of February at 12:29 and closed on the 7th of February at 19:16.
The most interesting instruments chosen by traders:
- # 6S — Swiss Franc futures. Contract size — 125 000 francs. Minimum price fluctuation (1 pip) — $0,0001 for 1 Franc or $12,5 per 1 contract;
- # HG — Copper futures. Traded on COMEX. Contract volume — 25 000 pounds (around 11,34 tons). Minimum price step — $0,0005 per pound ($12,5 per contract);
- # NG — Natural gas futures. Mainly traded at NYMEX in New York. Contract volume — 10 000 mln BTU (British thermal units). БТЕ — is a traditional unit of heat, part of the British Imperial system of units. 1 pip equals one-thousandth and costs $10;
- # BAC (Bank of America) — American financial conglomerate. Provides financial services for individuals and legal entities. The largest bank holding company in the US, based on the number of assets. Takes the 23rd place among the largest companies according to Forbes (2015);
- # MTS — Russian telecommunications company. The company provides mobile communications services, wired telephone, internet, mobile TV, cable and satellite TV. Trade volume — 431,2 bln RUB (2015).
Earn more with Grand Capital!