Grand Capital weekly recap (20th of February – 24th of February)
$26 000,00 — the maximum deposit growth last week. With February coming to an end, we wich everyone profitable trading this spring! In the meantime, meet the numbers for the trading week of February 20th – 24th.
The most active client
Placed 1222 trades, including 692 profitable ones and 530 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, CHF/JPY, AUD/JPY paris.
Maximum deposit growth
In one week on a single account was $26 000,00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$8 201,00. The trade was opened on the 16th of February at 2:07PM and closed on the 20th of February at 6:25PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # GC — gold futures. Traded on COMEX. Contract volume: 100 troy ounces (around 3,11 kg). Minimum price step: $0,10 per ounce ($10,00 per contract). The amount of gold that has been mined globally is 150 thousand tons. 20% belongs to governments, 55% is owned by individuals in a form of jewelry, 12% is utilized in manufacturing and around 16% is in investments.
- # TF — Russell 2000 futures mini contract. Traded on ICE. One pip is 0,1 and costs $10. Russell 2000 index is reflecting the dynamics of 2 000 second-tier companies that are in the bottom of the list of the 3 000 largest public companies listed in the US stock exchanges.
- # ZS — Soybean futures. One of the oldest and most popular futures contracts. Traded on Chicago Mercantile Exchange as well as on Globex. A contract volume is 5000 bushels. Minimum price step is 0,25 cents and consts $12,5.
- # MECHEL — Russian mining and metals company. The company unites producers of coal, iron ore and steel products. The products are sold in Russia and overseas.
- # VZ (Verizon Communications) — American telecommunications company. In 2016 it was the largest companies in the US based on market capitalization and the largest in the world after China Mobile.
Earn more with Grand Capital!