Grand Capital weekly recap (27th of February – March 3rd)
Markets are often unpredictable and never cease to surprise us. Nevertheless, last week our clients were able to take the situation under control, and showed great results.
Here are the numbers for the past trading week of the 27th of February through the 3rd of March.
The most active client
Placed 1217 trades, including 671 profitable ones and 546 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, CHF/JPY and EUR/CHF.
Maximum deposit growth
For one trading week on a single account was $25 240,00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$23 495,00. The trade was opened on the 18th of November 2016 at 09:04, closed — 27th of February at 21:56.
The list of the most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # 6E — EURUSD futures. It is the most liquid currency futures, trade volume of which reaches hundreds of thousands of contracts a day. The contract size is 125 000 euro. Minimum price step (1 pip) is $0,0001 for 1 euro or $12,5 per contract.
- # CT — Cotton futures. Traded on ICE. The contract size is 50 000 pounds (around 22,68 tons). One pip is 0,01 and costs $18,75.
- # HO — Heating oil futures. Traded on NYMEX. The contract size is 42 000 gallons. Minimum price fluctuation: $0,0001 per gallon.
- # LUKOIL («Лукойл») — A Russian oil company. The company’s primary activities – exploration, production and refining of oil and natural gas, selling oil and oil products. Takes the second place, after Gazprom, based on the company’s revenue in Russia ( year 2014).
- # CSCO (Cisco) — American transnational company. The company develops and sells network equipment for large organizations and telecommunications companies. It is one of world’s largest companies on the high-tech market. In the US Cisco traditionally joins the list of the 100 best employers by Forbes magazine.
Earn more with Grand Capital!
- This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by expertgc.