Grand Capital weekly recap (6th of March – 10th of March)
Our traditional news section with the best trading results is here. Meet the figures for the trading week of 1-10th of March 2017.
The most active client
Placed 1270 trades, including 732 profitable ones and 538 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved CHF/JPY, AUD/CAD, EUR/CHF pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account $49 000,00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$19 000,00. The trade was open on the 28th of February at 17:45, closed — 9th of March at 15:46.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # LBS — Lumber futures contract. Traded on CME (Chicago). Margin required to open one contract is around $1000. One pip is 0,1 and costs $11,00.
- # PA — Palladium futures. Traded on NYMEX. The contract size is standard and equals 100 troy ounces (around 3,11 kg). One pip is 0,05 and costs $5;
- # GF — Feeder cattle futures. It is a delivery futures for 50 000 pounds of cattle (young bulls). Traded on CME. The price is shown in cents per pound. Minimum pip is 2,5 cents = $12,50;
- # GZPROMNEFT («Газпром нефть») — Russian oil company. It is focused on geological exploration, production, transportation, storage, processing and sales of gas, gas condensate and oil, sales of gas as a vehicle fuel, as well as generation and marketing of heat and electric power. Gazprom was the first company that started oil extraction on the Arctic shelf;
- # UTX (United Technologies) — An American multinational conglomerate. It was founded in 1929. Market capitalization: 107,1 bln US dollars (May 2015).
Earn more with Grand Capital!