Grand Capital weekly recap (April 10th — April 14th)
Take a look at the last week’s trading results of Grand Capital’s clients:
The most active client
Placed 3349 trades, including 1989 profitable ones and 1360 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved CAD/JPY and AUD/USD.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $35 057,12.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $12 027,00. The trade was opened on the 15th of March at 8:36PM and closed on the 10th of April at 7:30AM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # ZR — futures contract for rice, traded on CBOT, a subsidiary of Chicago Mercantile Exchange. Rice is one of the most cost-demanding crops. It is produced all over the world and occupies the second place among crops in terms of production volume (the first is wheat and the third is corn);
- # AEX — AEX index futures, traded on Euronext stock exchange. The size of the contract is calculated by multiplying €200 by the index quote. The quotes are specified in the index points. 1 tick equals 0.05 index point and is worth €10.00. AEX index is one of the Netherlands’ most important stock indices and encompasses 25 of the country’s major companies;
- # HO — mazut futures, traded on NYMEX exchange market. Contract value is 42,000 gallons (1 imperial gallon is 4,55 liters; 1 US gallon is 3,78541178 liters). The quotes are in USD for a gallon. Minimum price fluctuation is $0,0001 for a gallon;
- # MSFT (Microsoft Corporation) — one of the largest international producers of software for personal computers, gaming consoles, PDA, mobile phones. Microsoft has developed the most popular operating system in the world — Windows OS metafamily.
- # IBM — one of the major producers and suppliers of hardware and software in the world. The company is also known for its IT and consulting services.
Earn with Grand Capital!