Grand Capital weekly recap (April 24th – April 28th)
This is how the last trading week of April ended. Read and compare the results!
The most active client
Placed 1180 trades, including 640 profitable ones and 540 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, CHF/JPY, EUR/NZD, AUD/NZD pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
For one week on a single account was $13 842,04.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$5200,00. The trade was opened on the 5th of April at 12:31 and closed on the 24th of April at 13:46.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- # RP — Euro/British Pound Futures. It is a low activity contract, its daily volumes are not higher than several hundreds of contracts. The contract size: 125 000 euro. Minimum price fluctuation: 0,00005 Pounds for 1 euro or 6,25 Pounds per a contract;
- # GAS — One of the distillation products of crude oil or products of its processing. Traded on ICE in London. A volume of a single futures contract is 100 metric tons, which equals 118,35 cubic meters. Minimum price fluctuation is 0,25 per a ton or $25 per contract;
- # JO — Orange juice futures contract. Traded on ICE. The contract size is standard and is 15 000 pounds (approximately 6,9 tons). One pip is 0,05 and costs $7,5;
- # AA (Alcoa) — American metallurgical company, the third largest aluminum producer in the world, after Rio Tinto Alcan and Rusal. In addition to the production of primary aluminum, the company is one of the world’s leading producers of bauxite, alumina and aluminum products and alloys;
- # WMT (Wal-Mart Stores) — An American retail company that manages the world’s largest retail network. It operates the Walmart trademark. Turnover: 482 billion dollars (2016).
Earn more with Grand Capital!