Grand Capital weekly recap (May 1st – May 5th)
We traditionally wish a profitable trading week to all and present the recap of the last one.
The most active client
Placed 1277 trades, including 670 profitable ones and 607 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, CHF/JPY, EUR/GBP pairs.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $35 000,00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$16 000,00. The trade was open on the 28th of April at 12:03 and closed on the 4th of May at 17:44.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders last week:
- # HE (LH) — Lean Hog contract for 40 000 pounds. Traded on CME. Minimum price fluctuation: 0,00025 or $10,50.
- # ZO — Oat futures. The contracts are traded on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and on Globex. The oat futures contract size is 5000 bushels (86 metric tons).
- # MC — Mini futures contract for the S&P MidCap 400. Traded at CME — Globex. S&P MIDCAP 400 is an index, calculated by Standard&Poor’s for medium-sized companies. On S&P MidCap 400 accounts for approximately 7% of the US securities market.
- # DIS (The Walt Disney Company) — one of the major financial conglomerates of the entertainment industry. The company was founded in 1923 by Disney brothers and a small animation studio. Now it is one of the largest Hollywood studios, which owns 11 amusement parks and two water parks, as well as several television and radio broadcasting networks. Included in the Dow Jones industrial index.
- # SURGUT («Сургутнефтегаз») — One of the largest Russian oil and gas companies. The company ranks 496th in the Fortune Global 500 (2011).
Trade profitably with Grand Capital!