Grand Capital weekly recap (5th – 9th of June)
We only publish the real data in our weekly recap. Learn about the results of Grand Capital clients for the last trading week.
The most active client
Placed 868 trades, including 491 profitable ones and 377 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/USD and EUR/USD.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $97 190,00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$7 690,00. The trade was open on the 25th of April at 19:15 and closed on the 5th of June at 08:11.
The most interesting instruments chosen by traders:
- # TF — Russell 2000 futures mini-contract. Traded on ICE. One pip is 0,1 and costs $10. Russell 2000 represents 2 thousand of the second tire companies, which reside at the end of the 3 thousand largest public companies list.
- # ZS — Soybean futures. One of the oldest and most popular futures contracts. It is traded on Chicago Stock Exchange and on Globex. The volume of a single soybean futures contract is 5000 bushels.
- # XRB — Gasoline futures, traded on NYMEX. Contract volume: 42 000 gallons (around159 cubic meters). Minimum price step: $0,0001 (1/100 cent) per gallon or $4,20 per contract;
- # LENTA («Лента») — Russian hypermarket chain, the first in Russia in terms of retail space and the 5th among the largest retail companies in the country (by the revenue for 2015). Lenta manages 190 hypermarkets in 77 cities of Russian and 50 hypermarkets in Moscow. Volume 306,35 bln. rubles (2016);
- # FACEBOOK — the largest social network in the world. Facebook.com is in the five most visited websites in the world. As of April 2017 monthly audience of the network is 1,968 billion people. Volume: $27,638 bln (2016).
Earn with Grand Capital!