Grand Capital weekly recap (19th – 23rd of June)
Follow the best and compare your results to others’!
The most active client
Placed 1330 trades, including 678 profitable ones and 652 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF.
Maximum deposit growth
In one week on a single trading account was $45 155.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$5486,93. The trade was open on the 19th of June at 18:06 and closed on the 20th of June at 15:10.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- SOYBEANS —Soybean futures. One of the oldest, most popular and respectable futures contract. Contract volume is 5000 bushels. As bushels count the volume, the weight of each grain type will differ. For soybean it is — 136.0775 metric tons;
- CORN — Corn futures contract. One corn futures contract volume is 5000 bushels or 127 metric tons. Quotes are in $US cents per 1 bushel;
- # MECHEL («Мечел») — The Russian mining and metallurgical company. It produces coal, iron ore concentrate, steel, and rolled products. The company owns manufacturing enterprises in 11 regions of Russia, as well as in Lithuania and Ukraine;
- # TWITTER (Twitter) — Global microblogging service. Audience: 1.3 billion registered and 319 million active users. Turnover: $ 2.2 billion for 2015;
- # MCD (McDonald’s Corporation) — American corporation, until 2010 it was the world’s largest chain of fast food restaurants, working on a franchise system. Included in the list of Fortune Global 500 in 2016 (420th place). Turnover: $ 35.39 billion for 2016.
Earn more with Grand Capital!