Topic: Apple Share

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      randel butt
      Participant

Apple stock seems to be very interesting to trade in. Does anyone currently trade in Apple’s shares?

101trading.co.uk
      Participant

I am thinking trading on Apple shares as well. What is your trading plan?

randel butt
      Participant

As of now my Trading plans (symplified) are:

Rules: maximum win marge 50 euro,
      maximum loss marge 20 euro.

budget: 50 to 100 a week

Goals: Get experienced with the Apple market and make long term investments

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by randel butt.
        101trading.co.uk
        Participant

Ah i see. That’s a good way to start. But i would advise u to let go of the rule of maximuum win marge of 50 euro. Instead pick a price point that you would sell. What are your reasons to trade in apple shares? At which price point will you buy and at which price point would you sell? How long do you intend to keep that position if I may ask?

randel butt
      Participant

the maximum price selling point would be 114 and buying points at 108. my holding position would be for a day

101trading.co.uk
        Participant

Those a good pricing points. I was thinking on to go long when it hits 110. But looking at your price point i will probably step in at the price point between 108-19 now.

101trading.co.uk
      Participant

Randel keep us posted about your trading

randel butt
      Participant

i bought stocks at 109.8 and sold them at 110.18 for a postive marge of 34 dollars. it was good for a first try with the Apple market and ur website def helped

Sophie
        Participant

Nice Job Randel. Keep sharing your trades. I really like reading it. Can you perhaps show of how you come to your entry price?

randel butt
        Participant

cfd Apple

hi sophie, thanks for the reply, aswell as khanh.

Working with the picture , making trend lines , looking at the stage the product was in I was positive Apple would bounce back at that price range.

randel butt
      Participant
        101trading.co.uk
        Participant

Thanks for sharing you trade information and the compliments of you. Randel what do you think about Apple share for monday?

Sophie
      Participant

Hi Randel, how did your trade go on Apple?

randel butt
      Participant

i have been keeping Apple in my view with the Quarterly results coming in. There was a quick drop right before the results where i lost a small amount.but for the last 3 days it has been growing positively. With 10 shares thw high was of 56 euros profit. However it did take a drop the last few minutes before the closing of this week, at 43 euros profit. I am now in the uncertainty to sell it or go long, what are your thoughts?

Sophie
        Participant

Well done Randel!! Do you have a next trade in mind yet? I am thinking on to enter oil. What do you think of that?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.