Topic: Forex trading styles

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashe
      Keymaster

I love Forex. Forex has a high volatility and is open almost 24/7. I have different styles for every instrument I trade.
      When trading Forex I go for intraday trading, opening and closing positions a number of times per day using technical analysis. I do not trade the news in Forex, because news volatility is too high and sometimes not predictable enough. Could make you lose a lot of money if guessed incorrectly.

What I do is using MetaTrader 4 and opening two graphs of a currency pair that I trade. I do not trade a lot of different pairs per day, max. 2. I open one at a timeframe of 15 min and one at 1 hr. I then use two Boilinger Bands with periods 10 and 20. I always use candle sticks with the right colors. Somehow this setup predicts the market pretty well. You should try it out. I only trade small amounts in Forex, because of the high leverage and volatility.

Tell us about your method, how do you trade Forex, why and how has it been going?
      If you have any questions, feel free to reply on this topic.

talonsalina
      Participant

Trading in Forex markets can be quite lucrative. However, to capitalize on all the profit-making opportunities present in the market, we have to spend a lot of time watching out for possible entry and exit points on their computer screens. Through Forex, we can earn big amounts of money fastly and easily. One of the greatest benefits of the foreign exchange is that we can trade it 24 hours.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Ashe. Reason: Please don't post commercial links
      johngordon
      Participant

If one really wants to be successful in business like Forex trading then it is absolutely vital to focus on all strategies and techniques, if we become one-dimensional then we will struggle. I love to do all style of trading especially with Vinson Financials broker since their low spreads starting from 0.7 pips help me out brilliantly while there is also complete educational guide including free demo account facility, so all this is extremely useful when we are starting up.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Ashe.
      luckyhunter
      Participant

Every trader in forex trading has own trading style, trading strategy. But we will feel comfortable when trading if we use right broker for trading. FreshForex transferred Classic accounts from instant to market execution. In this regard, company’s regulations are partly added and corrected. clients can use all sorts of trading strategies and know in advance the price of a trade

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.