Topic: Is Markets.com a good broker?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      James84
      Participant

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with markets.com?
      Is it a reliable and a good broker?

Sophie
      Participant

I don’t know James. But it seems they are more for the trader who are just starting to trade.

101trading.co.uk
      Participant

Hi James,

In overall Markets.com
      is a good broker. They charge a bit higher spread cost then PLus500 forum but they a excellent learning tutorials both for starters as experienced traders. You can read our review about markets.com here:

101trading.co.uk
      Participant

For those who are interested you can download a free ebook on trading here : Free Trading Ebook Download

James84
      Participant

Thanks Khanh

Sandra
      Participant

I’ve used Markets.com for a couple of months now. I’m very satisfied with their personal support and help. If you register, they will call you and e-mail you until they catch you in person (which can be a little annoying when you have a busy life) but they just want to ask you if you need any help. They will also analyze what you do and try to give you the best advice on money management. If you need any help you have one contact person you can always call or e-mail. The contact person is someone who will speak your language. This is a PLUS if it comes to Markets.com. I know that Plus500 doesn’t provide this kind of personal service, they only have e-mail support.
      So if you have any problems with this broker, they are very fast in solving your problems. I don’t know any other broker who is more reliable than this one! Here is one satisfied user 😉

James84
        Participant

Thanks alot Sandra!

parth791
      Participant

Do not know much about them. I currently trade with Freshforex and have no problem at all. Excellent customer service and quick order execution.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.