Topic: Is Markets.com a good broker?
- 3 August 2015 at 15:47 #1998
Does anyone have any experience with markets.com?
Is it a reliable and a good broker?
- 11 August 2015 at 15:05 #2028SophieParticipant
I don’t know James. But it seems they are more for the trader who are just starting to trade.
- 11 August 2015 at 15:33 #2029101trading.co.ukParticipant
In overall Markets.com
is a good broker. They charge a bit higher spread cost then PLus500 forum but they a excellent learning tutorials both for starters as experienced traders. You can read our review about markets.com here:
- This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by 101trading.co.uk.
- 11 August 2015 at 16:01 #2036
- 14 August 2015 at 17:23 #2075
- 14 August 2015 at 18:16 #2081SandraParticipant
I’ve used Markets.com for a couple of months now. I’m very satisfied with their personal support and help. If you register, they will call you and e-mail you until they catch you in person (which can be a little annoying when you have a busy life) but they just want to ask you if you need any help. They will also analyze what you do and try to give you the best advice on money management. If you need any help you have one contact person you can always call or e-mail. The contact person is someone who will speak your language. This is a PLUS if it comes to Markets.com. I know that Plus500 doesn’t provide this kind of personal service, they only have e-mail support.
So if you have any problems with this broker, they are very fast in solving your problems. I don’t know any other broker who is more reliable than this one! Here is one satisfied user 😉
- 15 August 2015 at 14:37 #2103
Thanks alot Sandra!
- 14 November 2017 at 12:48 #3614parth791Participant
Do not know much about them. I currently trade with Freshforex and have no problem at all. Excellent customer service and quick order execution.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.